You have 10 days to enter your icons! I'd really love to see more entries, so please consider whipping up a set for us! :)
Okay, guys. I promised you a return & here it is.
However, with it is coming a revamp! Things are moving very quickly in my brain right now, but this is how I think it'll be going:
- Instead of 10 days, rounds will last one month. On the first of every month, a theme post will go up. There will be 25 days to make your icons, 5 days for voting & tiebreakers, and on the last day of the month winners will be posted.
- These themes - which will consist of words, music videos/songs, pictures, textures, fonts, and more that all fall under the umbrella of one major, underlying concept - are meant to inspire you to make 5 - 25 icons in 25 days.
- Of these 5 - 25, you will pick 5-10 to go into the polls. (You have the option of letting a mod pick them if you want it to be truly random.) In the polls, voters will pick your best icons & leave a reason.
- WHY A MAX OF 10? This is to make my life easier. If 30 people enter & each submit 25 icons for voting - that's 750 icons for me to save, upload, and code into a poll. So, yes. To keep me (relatively) sane, there's a cap.
- You can still make icons of whatever you like. ANYTHING that exists in the world to be iconable, you can icon it. Stock, celebrities, anime, manga, fashion, video games, movies, television, music videos - anything. You also don't have to stick to one subject - you can combine as many things in your post as you like, as long as they are icons & are inspired by the theme post.
Confused? Comment & I'll sort you out. Excited? Comment & let me know, so we can be excited together!
The theme post will be done tonight or tomorrow. As it's already the 2nd, you'll have one or two fewer days to make your icons, but next month everything will go as scheduled.